zondag 1 oktober 2017

PINK RIBBON day 1

October !

For me it is the month during which
I make a Textile Jewel
every day
that I sell for the PINK  RIBBON Fund.

The Pink Ribbon Fund seeks to find money to support the research
to find the best probable treatment and aftercare
for breast cancer patients

I myself, being a breast cancer patient more than 20 years ago, 
feel deeply the need to support this cause
in a for me suitable way :
by making, felting and stitching little jewels !

So, I proudly present :

the Pink Ribbon jewel for day 1

A stitched leaf brooch
(10 x 4,5cm)
(4 x 1.6")

machine stitched top with various fabrics and threads
felt back and tiny seed beads.

This leaf would look lovely on a coat or a sweater.

For

€ 10

SOLD !

donation it can be yours.
You just need to send me an email at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com 

All the money will go to the Pink Ribbon Fund


BRIGHT  AUTUMN

See you tomorrow with the next Textile Jewel !


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten