maandag 26 februari 2018

so lucky ... !




Reaching for the stars ...
why not ?

Twenty years ago this very day,
I had a major operation
after being diagnosed with breast cancer
on Friday the 13th
(no, I'm NOT superstitious, but I remember
that day very well, when my world came tumbling down)

It took me a while to get things back on track,
before I even trusted to reach for the stars.




It all worked out well
and I'm happy to be still here,
and I now know you have to reach for the stars
(at least try !)


Just busy, busy, busy
with more little paintings :

it is such FUN 

12 opmerkingen:

  1. I am grateful for your star reaching these days! I'm so lucky to have met you in this cloth community.
    Take care. xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. (((Els))) thanking the stars and moon and sun and earth and oh just everything that you are still here!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh Els, I too know this very well. I'm grateful every day. Yes let us reach for the stars. So good you are here.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Reacties
    1. Dankjewel !!
      (kijk altijd met bewondering naar jouw portretten !)

      Verwijderen
  5. Wo bleibt nur die Zeit?! Und wie groß ist der kleine blonde Lockenkopf geworden!!
    Für dich, Els, das Beste <3
    Birgit

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Danke dir ((Birgit))
      Wir werden dieses mal hoffentlich Zeit finden ... !!!
      Liebe Grüsse

      Verwijderen